ECC Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Ellsworth Community College Online Financial Aid System. While logged into this system you will be able to do the following:
- Complete your ECC financial aid application online
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View the process for applying for Federal Direct Loans for both the student and the parent
Log In Instructions
To access the ECC Online Financial Aid System, enter your ECC Student ID number and your PIN is your date of birth (mmddyyyy). You will be prompted to change your PIN after you have logged in the first time.
Do NOT use the first time user feature.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Ellsworth Community College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Be sure to enter ECC's school code, 001862, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your information from your FAFSA we will notify you that you will be able to access the Online Financial Aid System.