ECC Financial Aid Award System
Welcome to the Ellsworth Community College Financial Aid Award System. While logged into this system you will be able to do the following:
- View a list of missing documents and download them
- View your financial aid offer once it is processed
- View the process for applying for Federal Direct Loans for both the student and the parent
- View important messages regarding your financial aid
Log In Instructions
When logging into this system for the first time, use your ECC ID number and please use the following password schema:
Example: John Smith with a birth date of 09/01/1998 has a password of jS09011998!
After logging in for the first time, you will be required to change your password. The new password must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum length of 9 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase (A-Z) and one lowercase (a-z) letter
- Contain at least one number (0-9)
- Contain at least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
After 5 failed login attempts, you will be locked out of your ECC Financial Aid Award System account. If this happens, you will need to contact your Financial Aid Counselor to have your account unlocked.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Ellsworth Community College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Be sure to enter ECC's school code, 001862, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy 3-5 days after you submit it. Once we receive your information from your FAFSA we will notify you that you will be able to access the ECC Financial Aid Award System.